This week we are in Pennsylvania, and here's what's going down.
- we've already wrapped up shoots in Pittsburgh.
- next stop: Harrisburg. City where last year, we were freakishly snowed out of several sessions.
- After that we hit up Philly, where we will have lots of fun homeschool opportunities.
- Our Summer Camp weekend workshop for women is this weekend in Philly! It's an overnight camp and the beds are all full, but if you want to join in last minute for the actual workshop part, let us know!
- reading aloud while driving from place do place. Right now the kids are learning about William Shakespeare and the Persians' war with the Greeks way back when.
- We wish we had a gourmet kitchen in the back of our car. Restaraunts suck.
- Trying to decide where in Asia to shoot sessions next year. By all means, if you live in Asia and are wanting pix, tell us where you are!
And that's it! Have a wonderful week. OR ELSE.
From Calgary, Alberta.
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah