Tips for great self timer photography:
1. Set the time for 10 seconds, not 2 seconds.
2. If you do set it for 2 seconds, do not attempt to run to designated pictures spot within 2 seconds.
3. Don't set scene across from gravel road/surface.
4. Wear shoes with traction.
5. Wear football pads.
6. If your wife is able to not laugh at your fall into the small, roadside hill for a few minutes, don't believe that she wont, 10 minutes later, burst into uncontrollable laughter that reduces her to tears.
7. Bring remote trigger.
What? You'd like a close up of our faces as we watch Tyler's fall? OK!
I'm sure Isabelle and I felt concerned.... even if our facial expressions betray that.
Don't worry- Tyler did narrowly avoid bashing his head into the side of the cliff, thankfully, but he did end up with a giant gash on his chest from being stabbed by a branch. Ouch!
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah