Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day! We move in to our house. I can't wait to see how the kids act when we get in.
Here's what I think I'll do in the first 24 hours.
1. Take in the vast space.
2. Cook a home meal. (toast? cold cereal? the extent of my cooking skillz.)
3. Help the kids unpack their toys.
4. Immediately put 60% of our stuff into a "Sell" pile.
5. Put another 35% into a give away pile.
6. Climb into our gigantanormous bed and SLEEP IN!
7. Count our many, many blessings.
I'll update you on what actually goes down in the first 24 hours. I know, "super interesting" blog post.
I will be in Paris, France around the 15th and 16th of December for a quick trip. If you want a session let me know asap.
Party of 10. Washington, DC.
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah