We've just arrived home from SLC where we had a terrific time with our new friends we made at our 2nd goPro workshop. It was a BLAST. I feel so inspired by our attendees and the feeling we all had for those 2 days.
We rented out a PARTY HOUSE this time- 7,500 square feet of pure insane awesome... and we'll be doing that again, thank you very much.
- meeting 13 new friends. Friends we'll keep for life and enjoy watching each other grow and learn and become awesome(r).
- stepping out of the car for Friday evening's canyon shoots.... only to have it start pouring rain.
-doing the shoots anyway.
-scheduling two MORE family shoots to make up for it, so our attendees could have ULTRA practice!
- The crazy talented, hot, adorable models that came out to model for us.
-the FOOD. OH THE FOOD. SO MUCH FOOD.
- So much laughing- we had a really funny, funny group.
- Tyler crying big ol' tears when it was time to wrap up the weekend. Yep, you heard me right. HE CRIED. My husband is ultra adorable. But we loved our attendees, so much!
- How we ended up extending the end of the workshop by 8 hours because nobody wanted to leave. Except those who left. Tsk.
- The game of Horse that was played in the indoor bball court in the PARTY HOUSE. It was... shall we say... silly. TO THE MAX.
- having attendees come from all over the states to join together in Salt Lake CIty!
And many, many more.
It was all so fun and inspiring that we are excited to announce our next goPro workshops!
November 19-20th in Scottsdale, AZ
April 8-9th, 2011 in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA!
Holy shmokes, we are taking this abroad. Yussssssssss!
Enrollment is now open for either workshop ($898 for 2 days). Email us for details and quickly grab a spot.
ALSO, we are having an enlighten:shoot workshop in the Washington DC area on October 19th. We will have several families and subjects to practice on and it will be a great learning experience.
Here are some images from all our shoots from this workshop, enjoy.
(that's a lot of shoots: four family shoots, one wedding couple, one wedding details shot, and, not pictured, a studio shoot.)
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah