1. I thought maybe we were having a slow couple of days of email. Turns out the internets hate sending email to the proper place. Long story short: found lost emails. Threated internets. Felt vengeful. If you don't hear back from us within 48 hours of emailing us, please resend. Sad face.
2. Enlighten: goPro workshop is almost full. HOPEFULLY we haven't missed any requests to attend due to imbicilic email problems. This workshop is going to be small and intimate. (not that kind of intimate, weirdo!)
3. We're in need of models for our Phoenix enlighten: goPro workshop on April 9-10th. Looking specifically for:
- one family, with awesome colorful wardrobe, 3-4 kids, well behaved and freaking adorable. :)
- one or two high school seniors, very comfy in front of camera. I'd take a girl and a boy.
- one girl aged 4-7 or two sisters, 4-7 (for April 10th)
please email info@bluelilyphotography with the subject Phoenix Models in the subject line, attach photo of potential model/family please.
4. Still have room for 1 person in our Sacramento enlighten: lite workshop this Thursday the 11th at 7 pm!
5. Had a great time at the Jake Garn Workshop this weekend! More to come.
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah