I'm sitting here bundled up in about 1,000 layers and cozily snuggled into a down comforter. My temperture seems to be quite erratic today, causing me to crank up the heater to ridiculous heights; and then when I suddenly break into a sweat, I dramatically throw open the windows and doors to let the fresh air in. Weird.
This reminds me of something so disgustingly hilario, I simply must share. Eons ago, when Tyler and I were poor starving college kids, we hung out a lot with my cousin Emily and her husband Doug. They were fun and amusing and for reasons unknown to me, they owned a pet snake.
Over Christmas Break, cousin Emily and Doug went out of state to visit family, leaving their home all neat and quiet for a while. When they came back to their tiny home, they found something horrifying.
Their snake? It exploded.
Yes, that's right.
Turns out, when your heater goes on the fritz and nonsensically cranks itself waaaaay up to extreme temps, your pet snake will...
I mean, it's not really funny... I'm sure the smell was horrendous. But if you think about it too long, you'll laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh. Just like I do when I get up to turn the heater up.
Makes me wonder why I never exploded all those times as a kid when I slept with an electric blanket on SUPER-HI all night long.
Exploding wendy-child? Not funny.
Here's what we've been up to:
Embarrassing fairy parties (you'll need to be our friend on facebook to see this one)
and, not exploding.
From a recent high school grad session; awesome, talented kid.
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah