Jet Lag

It's no secret that we've got a full month of travelling in May.  We just got back from Arizona and now it's time for New York- so I've been trying to get in maximum parenting goodness while we're home, since we aren't bringing the kids with us this time.

Our kids Isaac and Isabelle are like any other kids- they get along well 2% of the time, and bicker and annoy each other the other 98%. Any of you parents out there know.... it's hard to deal with!

Which is why I loved seeing the kids playing kindly with one another today, for- get this- more than fifteen minutes straight.

A miracle. A Christmas miracle in May.  Isaac actually had his arm around Izzy's shoulder in a loving manner, showing her how to pretend-play like they were at Disneyland. Brings a tear to my eye just thinkging back on it.

It reminds me of these two little gals below. Sisters, not terribly close in age but not too far apart either. But they were so nice to each other for the entire session.  The little one always wanted to hold the older sister's hand or sit on her lap.

Sigh.  So adorable.

Salt Lake Utah   Lifestyle   Photographer
Salt Lake Utah   Lifestyle   Photographer
Salt Lake Utah   Lifestyle   Photographer
Salt Lake Utah   Lifestyle   Photographer

I'm hoping to get more pictures with this amazing color in Central Park in NYC. Can't wait.

Pure giddiness. If only I could fast forward through the plane ride!


BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah