We're doing another auction! Same exact prize this time, which, in case you missed it, is this:
ONE Family Package 2, (valued at $480); PLUS
ONE GIANT 24x36 Gallery Wrapped Canvas of the winner's favorite image from the session (valued at $370); PLUS
50 custom 5x7 holiday cards (valued at $119!)! (check out header links to see what this year's cards look like)
The last auction ended with a bid of $1025- hopefully the auction fever going 'round the internet hasn't hit a lull yet and we can get those lovely Nielson's some more funds! From the emails and comments I've recieved it looks like we should have a fun go at this a second time.
To see the details of the canvas, etc, you can click HERE for my last auction post, or scroll down.
Here are the rules of the auction:
1. Place your bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount in the comment section on THIS post.
2. You may bid as many times as you want to keep in the lead.
3. Please bid in whole dollars, of at least five dollar increments.
4. The auction will start NOW end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, September 7th . When the auction has closed, the winner will pay for this prize by paypal to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account. The winner will then forward the PayPal receipt email to email@example.com, and we will arrange the details of your session. Communication will be very open during this process if you need help.
5. Southern California, Arizona (Phoenix area) and Utah (Utah County area) residents are all eligible to bid! Please see sidebar for AZ and UT session info. (AZ residents may want to check with me on session availability first.)
6. If you currently have a session scheduled with Blue Lily Photography in CA, UT or AZ, this prize IS usable for your session. Your deposit will be refunded to you.
I have a hankering to post some pictures from an engagement session I had a while ago- as I was editing these photos I kept chuckling to myself about how exciting and different engagement sessions are from your average session. With Sarah and Kimball, pictured below, I really felt like a fly on the wall. They were almost completely oblivious of me. It rocked. It's very cool to be around two people so in love- you could visibly see Kimball's adoration for Sarah and vice-versa. My favorite thing though, about engagment sessions, is that what they really consist of is me, walking around town with two lovebirds who are SO excited about their future together. They aren't worried about anything, no drama, no sadness, no stress. Just love. And the desire to glued together at all times.
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah