OK, fine. Our session wasn't a soiree, wasn't even a real party (felt like it, though!)
But I did meet up with two fabulous people for a session, and after I took this handsome and chivalrous little fellow's pictures, I found myself feeling deeply happy inside. Here are some reasons as to why I may have felt this way:
1. Finally meeting the infamous Courtney of Cjanerun- and finding out she's every bit as charming in real life as she appears to be in the blog.
2. Driving up to the house and seeing a gorgeous green door with a gorgeous green pear wreath-- my mind was racing with picture possibilities.
3. Finding out that I have finally become The Baby Whisperer. Well, not the actual Whisperer herself, but a close second. I had this baby boy whipped by the time I left.
4. I tried my had at: Baby on Orange Shag Carpet. I'm sure it will win international awards. I mean, GENUINE ORANGE SHAG CARPET! For reals.
5. Watching a 1 month old become enamored with me. Wait, this is a little like #3, but I liked it so much I had to mention again that he'd obey my every command.
6. When I left my face hurt from smiling. Good company mixed with my favorite pastime= happiness.
Without further adieu, I introduce you to: The Chief.
p.s. Courtney and I agree that babies should be delivered to the doorstep just like this.
WAIT. Not the end! I'm opening up some more Utah sessions for October. Last year went to Utah and got some great fall pictures. I'll be there from the 21st to the 25th doing sessions. More details to come--- but if you want a spot, contact me now! In the next day or two I'll put up a schedule of times and locations. Stay tuned...
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah