My new bedtime lately is 4 a.m. FYI, my mom just gasped aloud when she read that. She's now saying, "Oh Wendy! You need to get more sleep and take your vitamins!"
Aww mom, how sweet of you to worry about me! I'm doing fine. I love staying up late cuddled up to my computer. I'm attaching this awesome picture of me in my current late-night environment, just so you can see how happy I am.
1. unzipped pants for maximum chair sitting comfort.
2. Tonight's late night snack: popcorn, 94% fat free.
3. Had to cover up my underwear with black paint in PS. Note to self: low rise pants not good from back view.
4. Pleasant look on face. I'm happy doing what I'm doing.
5. Now that I've given NieNie her huge canvas- what shall I put on my walls?
6. Calendar filled to the max with appointments and doodles.
7. Standard late-night up-do.
4 a.m. does sound like an atrocious bedtime, especially considering that I have two small kids who wake up at 6:00 am. But that's where Tyler comes in, that hunk of love. He let's me sleep in! Oh, and he also piles all the blankies and pillows on top of me before he leaves for work. It's how he "tucks me in" and I love love love it. When I wake up I feel warm and snuggly and rested under all the weight of the bedding. Am I weird?
4 a.m. is what I have to do so that I can spend the day with my kids during this crazy holiday season. At least, I would be able to spend the entire day with them if daylight savings hadn't ended- now I have to have sessions at 3 pm! Whatev.
I'm kind of rambling, huh?
4 a.m. is awesome. Here's the cutest little dude who's pictures I've been working on since 3:10 am. SO ADORABLE!
p.s.: Washingtom DC trip scheduled for April is nearly full. February's AZ trip is nearly full.
p.s.s: Goodnight MOM!
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah