Well you've all probably been tagged before, and my photog friend Amie tagged me recently. So, here are my 8 things you may not know about me: ( I talk so much you all probably know everything already)
1. I am very particular about words and how they sound. I either love them or hate them. Some words I hate the sound of include: tongue, loaf, ointment, hone, and Detroit.
2. I am a total sugar-holic. I pretent to not be, and I cover it up with a healthy lifestyle, but if I fall off the wagon, I fall of BIG TIME. We're talking brownies for breakfast here, people!
3. When I was a freshman in college I lived near my oldest brother, who's neighbors had the most adorable twin babies named Isaac and Isabelle. When I met them I fell in love with them so hard that I swore to myself I would birth twins and name them Isaac and Isabelle. Well, it became apparent that twins were highly unlikely, but did that stop me? NO! I give you exhibit A, Isaac:
and exhibit B, Isabelle:
4. Late at night, around midnight to be precise, it is dangerous to make me laugh. I won't stop for a very long time. And when I do stop laughing it will only be because I've started to cry, and then fell asleep.
5. I love Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt, and I also love Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt. I could eat fro-yo for every meal every day and be totally satisfied!
6. I absolutely stay away from talking politics with anyone. If I'm in a room where a political debate begins, I'm asleep within .5 seconds.
7. But, if you start to clog or tap dance when I'm in the room, then baby, have we got a party.
8. I teach piano as well as photograph people. At one point in my career I had 64 piano students at one time. Crazy!
BLUE LILY | Lifestyle Photographer | Salt Lake City, Utah